|Enroll Now >>|
|Dental Care||Dental Care|
|Vision Care||Vision Care|
|Hearing Care||Hearing Care|
|MRI & CT Scan||MRI & CT Scan|
|Lab Services||Lab Services|
Members may take advantage of savings offered by an industry leader in dental care. Doc Wellbee Dental Plan is one of the most recognized professional dental networks in the nation and boasts a provider network of over 186,000 dental access points.
Doc Wellbee Dental Plan Features:
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- 20% reduction on specialist’s normal fees. Specialties include: Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics where available
- Cosmetic dentistry such as bonding and veneers also included
- All dentists must meet highly selective credentialing standards based on education, background, license standing and other requirements
- Members may visit any participating dentist on the plan and change providers at any time
|Procedure Description||Regular Cost *||Plan Cost**||Savings||% Savings|
|Four Bitewing X-rays||$80||$38||$42||52%|
|Composite (White) Filling Code||$182||$91||$91||50%|
|Crown (porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,317||$742||$575||44%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$1,832||$985||$847||46%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,312||$718||$594||45%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$222||$100||$122||55%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2012 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned fees in the the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
*** Prices are subject to change
Doc Wellbee has partnered with the nation’s largest eye care provider to help members save 15% to 35% off eye exams and eye glasses. Members will receive a discount, or pay the maximum amount based on regional fee schedule averages; whichever amount is less. Depending on the doctor’s location, the maximum costs and savings will vary.
With over 44,000 participating points of care in retail and medical locations, participating providers will look for more than just vision problems. Participating Providers can detect signs of serious health conditions like glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Members will receive affordable services, savings and access to the right doctor - close to home or work.
Sample Savings Chart
|Benefit||Average Cost WITHOUT Plan||Average Cost WITH Plan||Member Typical Savings|
|Single Vision Lenses||$83||$45||$38|
*These costs and savings are based on regional fee schedule averages.
Please visit vspchoiceaccess.com or call (800) 290-0523 for the actual savings in your area.
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE Product not available in MT, VT and WA.
Save 40% off diagnostic services, including hearing exams and significant discounts on the price of hearing aid(s) at over 3,200 provider locations nationwide.
- 1 year of free batteries (80 cell per hearing aid).
- Lowest Price Guarantee*: If you should find a lower price at another local provider, we’ll gladly beat that price by 5%.
*Competitor coupon required for verification of price and model. Limited to manufacturers offered through the HearPO program. Local Provider quotes only will be matched.
MRI & CT Scan
A premier diagnostic scheduling service that provides Doc Wellbee members and their family with savings from 10% to 60% on advanced imaging procedures at over 2,400 radiology facilities nationwide*. This program was specially designed to reduce the out of pocket costs on MRI, CT and PET scans.
Imaging Service Includes:
- VIP Appointment scheduling within 48 hours
- Preferred after hours and weekend appointments often available
- Appointment reminder call and email direction to the facility
Access to a high quality, fully credentialed facility
*Not all locations may accept orders from other countries. Please notify scheduling specialist in advance so they can verify if participating providers will accept such orders.
This product is not available in HI, VT and WY
A simple blood test is necessary for the prevention or early detection of diseases. The earlier a problem is identified, the easier and more likely it is to be treated.
- DirectLabs (DLS) is the leader in direct access laboratory testing.
- DLS offers a wide variety of important health and wellness blood chemistry tests at discounted prices, saving members 10% to 80% off regular retail pricing at over 3,000 certified labs nationwide*.
Take charge of your health and wellness and order today! No doctor's visit required.
*Not available in HI, MD, NY, NJ, RI or MA.
**ND, SD and VT offer Specialty Lab testing only
Doc Wellbee Prescribes Big Savings
Instantly lower your prescription costs up to 60% on generic medications and 15% on brand name medications
Accepted at 62,000 pharmacies, including most major chains such as: Walmart, Kroger, Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, Target, Duane Reade
Easy to use – just present your card to pharmacists at time of purchase
No limits - all FDA-approved prescription drugs covered – both brand name and generics
- Even covers medications for family pets with human equivalent prescriptions
Have health insurance with high prescription deductible?
Use AFHS to save $$$ on one-time-use medications.
This benefit is offered to you in partnership with
Id Theft Protection
The InfoArmor team includes privacy advocates who are certified and trained to be experts in identity theft restoration. If suspicious activity is detected, a privacy advocate will contact the member by phone and operate as dedicated case manager from start to case completion.
PrivacyArmor Services Includes:
- Solicitation Opt Outs: Allows members to manage and reduce unwanted solitcitations, preapproved credit card offers and junk mail to limit exposure of personal information.
- SNAPD Monitoring: searches and monitors past credit history, as well as realtime identity fraud or threats. Detects misuse up to 90 days sooner than credit-based solutions.
- Privacy Advocate Restoration: If the member’s identity is compromised, trained experts will contact by phone to discuss the suspicious activity on their account and work to completely restore member’s identity.
- Out of Pocket Expense: $25,000 identity fraud reimbursment policy to protect against out of pocket expenses associated with identity theft.
Legal Services Include*:
- Initial phone consultations
- Initial face-to-face consultations
- Review of independent legal documents (6 page maximum per document)
- Preparation and annual updates of a Simple Will
- Access to state specific, web based Living Will form
- Assistance in small claims court self-representation
- Assistance with government program issues including INS and Welfare
- Attorney letter writing on your behalf (one letter limit per legal matter)
- Attorney phone calls on your behalf (one phone call per legal matter)
Deeply Discounted Legal Services Include**:
The following services will be provided by plan attorneys for a one-time deeply discounted fee realizing savings that range from 50-80%.
- Traffic Ticket Defense
- Non-Support (Spouse/Child)
- Name Change
- Simple Divorce
- Simple Will with Minor Trust
- Regular Incorporation
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Personal Real Estate Closing
In the event of a breakdown, your customers need a comprehensive and rapid response service network. Roadside Protect utilizes a broad network of contracted, insured service providers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico to handle all types of vehicle disablement services. Coverage is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for automobiles, commercial trucks, motorcycles, and other vehicles and gives your members roadside assistance benefits customized to your needs.
- Towing – When a member’s vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown or covered disablement, Roadside Protect will arrange and provide towing services up to an allowed distance to a designated service facility.
- Jump start / battery service – When a member’s vehicle experiences battery failure, Roadside Protect will provide a jump-start. If it is unable to be started, Roadside Protect will arrange and have it towed to the nearest service facility.
- Tire change / flat tire assistance – If a members vehicle has an inflated spare tire, it will be installed to replace a flat tire. If the vehicle has two or more flat tires or the member does not have an inflated spare, Roadside Protect will arrange and have it towed to the nearest service facility.
- Fuel delivery – If the member’s vehicle becomes disabled due to running out of fuel, Roadside Protect will arrange to have them delivered to the member’s location.
- Extracting / Winching – Roadside Protect provides for the extraction or winching of the member’s vehicle when it can be reached from a regularly maintained public roadway.
- Basic locksmith services / lost key / lockout – When a member loses a key or locks them in their vehicle, Roadside Protect will send a qualified professional to cut new keys or gain entry in to the member’s vehicle.
Doc Wellbee is administered by Affordable Family Health Services Company, a Licensed Discount Medical Plan Organization (DMPO) since 1991. Its mission is to help members save real money on health care purchases made outside of insurance.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., Affordable Family Health network includes practitioners and facilities nationwide, as well as many retail chains and online providers. Available in 49 states.
Affordable Family Health Services
3955 Pleasantdale Road
Atlanta, GA 30340